Effortless Elopement Package for your Atlanta Wedding
Enjoy the pleasures of your wedding day with an elopement or intimate wedding at Stonehurst Place. Enjoy each other's company in our romantic Atlanta bed and breakfast, and let us do the planning for you.
Our packages include a private ceremony followed by cake cutting and toast. Stonehurst Place offers several spaces for your ceremony and reception including our Music Room by the grand piano and fireplace, or outside by the pond in our small rear garden.
All Stonehurst Place Effortless Elopement Packages include:
- Accommodation for wedding couple
- Bridal bouquet of roses and boutonnière
- Non-denominational ceremony with our officiant
- Stonehurst Place signature wedding cake
- Pair of Stonehurst Place keepsake champagne flutes
- Stonehurst Place keepsake gown hanger
- Music of your selection
Level One ~ $1,750
- One night accommodation for wedding couple
- 60 minutes for ceremony, cake cutting, toast and photography by your own photographer
- Wedding couple and two guests only
Level Two ~ $3,500
- Two nights accommodation, wedding couple
- 90 minutes for ceremony, cake cutting, toast and photography by your own photographer
- Wedding couple and up to 15 guests
Level Three ~ From $5,000
- For larger occasions which allow for exclusive use of all common spaces and two nights of accommodation for the wedding couple in their honeymoon suite. Additional guest room/suite accommodations may be added for your guests if desired. Please inquire.
AMENITIES TO ENHANCE YOUR STAY:
- Approved and vetted Caterers, Photographers, and Florists
- Mason & Hamlin Grand Piano
- Free wi-fi and high-speed Internet
- Flat Screen tv/dvd/cd in each guest room
- iPod docking stations, house music system
- Sweet and Savory Refreshments during stay
- Gourmet Breakfast
- On-Site Parking; one space per guest room
- Excellent Dining within Walking Distance
- Easy Access to Local Attractions & Events
- Guest Laptop
- Innkeeper On Property
View our Weddings, Occasions and Whole House Rental brochure here:
Extraordinary Inn!"With just a few days notice, we chose this extraordinary inn, right in the heart of midtown, as the venue for our elopement in 2013. We'd only seen it online before booking it, but when we arrived to discuss the ceremony with [inkeeper] Paul, we knew we'd picked just the right place... Everything about the place is sumptuous, from the gardens to the linens to the delectable eats made in house by Lori. Our favorite inn, by far."
Atlanta Destination Weddings. "My Fiancé and I decided we were going to Atlanta to elope and we found Stonehurst ... We were not disappointed! The entire property was beautiful and comfortable. We stayed in the Hinman Suite and thoroughly enjoyed the amenities that it had to offer. The food was great and the hospitality was even better! We used the Music Room for our wedding ceremony... it was the perfect wedding and honeymoon for us!"
Start Your Story Here.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, so very much for everything that was done to make our wedding day AMAZING! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back for anniversaries!"
Simple, Elegant, Stress Free.
"There is no place better than Stonehurst Place for a beautiful wedding. The breakfast is incredible here. Thank you for taking care of us!"
Make Memories at our Place.
"Thank you to everyone involved in making our wedding day so special. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and each of you helped make precious life long memories for us. We look forward to coming back for anniversaries & special occasions!"
Amazing Wedding Venue!
"Stonehurst Place is an amazing place for a wedding venue!! We wanted to keep our ceremony in the midtown Atlanta area and I was so lucky to literally stumble across Stonehurst Place. We rented out the whole house for our special weekend. I plan to stay here every year for our anniversary:)"