May 12, 2011
Stonehurst Place Offers Government Travelers Special Perk
Stonehurst Place, winner of Citysearch 'Best Atlanta Business Hotel' award, is extending a $20 American Express gift card to all Government Guests who book directly with the property and stay two or more consecutive nights at per diem from May 15, 2011 to July 31, 2011.
"I'm thrilled to extend this offer, because in my own family we have members who travel on government business and I understand just how tight their purse strings are these days," said owner Barb Shadomy.
Guests who stay at Stonehurst Place on business travel are ensured a comfortable and convenient trip, with well thought out amenities and room layouts. They are treated to conveniences such as tea and coffee making facilities, free local phone calls, both wired and wireless Internet access, iPod docks and the luxury of 1,200 thread count Egyptian cotton linens and plush bathrobes.
"Usually when I go on business trips to Atlanta I book at one of the big hotels like the Omni, Hilton or the Marriott Marquis. This time I decided to book Stonehurst Place, and I did not regret," shared a guest on TripAdvisor.com. "The house is beautiful, and the rooms are very spacious and wonderfully decorated. But above all, the service of the innkeeper is amazing; you are treated like you will never be treated in any 5* hotel anywhere."
Among the many offerings at Stonehurst Place, business travelers will surely appreciate:
- FEMA Certified for Government Travel
- Government and Negotiated Corporates Available
- Free Wi-Fi and High-speed Internet in each guest room, both wired and wireless
- Free On-Site Parking
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location - easy access to/from Airport
- Concierge Services
- Express Check-out
- Guest Laptop
- Excellent Dining within Walking Distance
- Gourmet Breakfast in Dining Room or To-Go Bag
- Complimentary Refreshments Throughout Stay
- In-room dual line phone system with separate extension, Voice Mail, Speaker
- Phone, Data Port and free local calls
- In-room Mobile Phone and PDA Recharging Station
- iPod Docking Station/Alarm Clock
- Desk with Comfortable Work Chair and Enhanced Task Lighting
- LCD Flat Screen TV/DVD/CD Player with Premium Cable Channels
- Luxury 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Linens
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Plush Bath Robes
- Guest Linen and Towel Re-Use Program
- Eco-Friendly Bathroom Toiletries
- Carafe of Purified Water with Washable Glasses
- In-Room Recycling
- Individual Room Temperature Controls
- Innkeeper On Property
This offer is valid to all government travel guests who book directly with the property and stay between May 15 and July 31, 2011. This offer may not be combined with any other offers such as last minute specials. A valid government identification and related travel documents must be provided at check-in to receive the per diem rate and the $20 American Express gift card. Government per diem rates are available Sunday through Thursday, and do not apply to suites.