Turn your business trip into pleasure
Stonehurst Place ensures a comfortable and convenient business trip, with well thought out amenities and room layouts. Enjoy complimentary amenities such as tea and coffee making facilities, free local phone calls, both wired and wireless Internet access, iPod docks, luxury linens and plush bathrobes. Plus, earn points and turn them into one-of-a-kind travel experiences with Stash Hotel Rewards.
Business Traveler Amenities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi and High-speed Internet in each guest room, both wired and wireless
- Free On-Site Parking
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location – easy access to/from Airport and to Downtown, Midtown, Buckhead and Perimeter business districts
- FEMA Certified for Government Travel
- Government and Negotiated Corporate Rates Available
- Stash Hotel Rewards Frequent Traveler Program
- Concierge Services
- Express Check-out
- Guest Laptop
- Excellent Dining within Walking Distance
- Gourmet Breakfast in Dining Room or To-Go Bag
- Complimentary Refreshments Throughout Stay
- In-room dual line phone system with separate extension, Voice Mail, Speaker Phone, Data Port and free local calls
- In-room Mobile Phone and PDA Recharging Station
- iPod Docking Station/Alarm Clock
- Desk with Comfortable Work Chair and Enhanced Task Lighting
- LCD Flat Screen TV/DVD/CD Player with Premium Cable Channels
- Luxury Linens
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Plush Bath Robes
- Guest Linen and Towel Re-Use Program
- Eco-Friendly Bathroom Toiletries
- Carafe of Purified Water with Washable Glasses
- In-Room Recycling
- Individual Room Temperature Controls
- Innkeeper On Property
Amazing Bed & Breakfast - wish I could have stayed longer. "I traveled to Atlanta for a stressful business trip, but as soon as you walk through the doors at Stonehurst, all your troubles disappear. The staff here are wonderful people and the attention to detail was spot on."
Stonehurst Place was like a home away from home. "Stonehurst is an excellent find in a large city. After 8-10 hour days of seminars, returning to Stonehurst Place was a comforting, welcoming retreat."
Unbelievable experience. "Usually when I go on business trips to Atlanta I book at one of the big hotels like the Omni, Hilton or the Marriott Marquis. This time I decided to book Stonehurst Place, and I did not regret. The house is beautiful, and the rooms are very spacious and wonderfully decorated. But above all, the service of the innkeeper is amazing; you are treated like you will never be treated in any 5* hotel anywhere."
Heaven in midtown Atlanta! "I am a very frequent business traveler and happen to thoroughly revel in a great hospitality experience when I have one! Stonehurst Place is an example of impeccable restoration paired with modern convenience and luxury. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty and comfort of the design and furnishings of the common spaces as well as my guest room - not to mention the delicious linens on my bed! And, listen up Atlanta business travelers - free wireless and parking!"