At Stonehurst Place we cook with Organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped salt and pepper, to taste
- Hollandaise sauce, see note from Caroline
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spray six 6oz ramekins (I like ones by BIA Cordon Bleu) with cooking spray and divide the mixture equally between ramekins.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately garnished with Hollandaise sauce.
“I could give you a recipe for Hollandaise sauce, but why not spend more time with your family or guests? The Knorr mixes are just as good as my own – so I’ve given up trying to make a better one and use theirs instead!”