At Stonehurst Place we cook with Organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounces goat or Montrachet cheese, or three 3-1/2″ rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped black pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl combine garlic and salt; crush to a paste. Add the goat cheese, butter, pistachios, chives, salt & pepper. Beat until smooth.
2. Spread mixture in a serving dish. Chill covered with plastic wrap until serving time.
To serve: Bring to room temperature and present with toasted French bread slices or assorted crackers.