At Stonehurst Place we cook with Organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 10 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces 4% cottage cheese
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until light and lemon-colored.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to eggs and mix well. Stir in the cheeses and chilies.
3. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. Rest 5 minutes before serving.
Cook’nWithCaroline Tips: “I like to make this dish with various types of cheeses, depending on the guests’ likes. Feel free to substitute the Monterey Jack cheese with Mexican blend, sharp Cheddar or another favorite. Sometimes I also add more chilies, depending on the guests!”